When Ashok Gupta talks about re-engaging with joy as part of the Gupta Program, sometimes that sounds like that will just be easy! Many people then discover that support really helps with discerning what brings joy in life, and spending more time doing that, especially during challenging times.
A healing group supports people in developing their capacity to know what brings them joy and their choices to do more of that, raising the level of enjoyment all around! There is a positive synergy in a healing group that ripples out. In healing ourselves and following our paths of growth and enjoyment, that way of being impacts all we encounter. Ashok’s Meaning of Life Experiment supports people in that amazing lifelong process of unfolding.
In this 90 minute single session of group coaching, I'll guide you in exercises for increasing your access to pleasure and enjoyment.
As well as putting a special focus on group coaching, I also focus on helping people heal from food sensitivities. Orienting to pleasure is an important aspect of increasing the ability to take in nourishment in all forms.
The format will include participatory exercises with optional sharing. In this videoconference format, people can share their video and audio and have the opportunity to interact by speaking
By videoconference (or join by phone)
Thurs June 25
90 minutes, starting at:
10 am Pacific
10 am Arizona
11 am Mountain
1 pm Eastern
6 pm UK
7 pm Central European
(If you are not able to attend live at this time, you are welcome to register for the event and will then receive the recording.)
The session is recorded so you can review it.
Register through Paypal
Registration closes Tues June 23 at 5 pm Pacific
If you enjoy the group coaching experience, then you may be interested in the 5-part:
Foundation Skills in Brain Retraining, starting Thursday, July 16
In the five 90-minute sessions, we’ll cover these topics:
* Building a support network
* Expressing needs and setting healthy boundaries
* Calming your nervous system
* Developing positive memories and visualizations
* Working with emotions in a healthy way
* Developing your wise, loving self
* Dialoguing with parts of yourself
* Making peace with the past
* What is illness protecting me from?
* Time for Q & A about retraining
The format will include participatory exercises with optional sharing. In this videoconference format, people can share their video and audio and have the opportunity to interact by speaking. Material will be introduced in class and I will also send out emails with resources. Meetings will be recorded in case you need to miss a class or would just like to review the material.
After graduating from the Foundation series, people are eligible for these advanced series:
* a five part series on Eating with ease, focused on brain retraining and other exercises specifically for increasing the ability to enjoy a wider range of foods
* Topics in Brain Retraining, in which group members choose which topics to cover.