Get Recovery Information Anywhere, Anytime With Our New Gupta Program for Chronic Conditions Podcast Channel
Expertly designed and executed for those experiencing chronic illness. Subscribe today via iTunes or your favourite podcast provider and get the latest info to your device.
I'm so excited about my new Gupta Program 5.0 For Chronic Conditions podcast. It's free, informative, fun and created with you especially in mind. Subscribe today and take your recovery to the next level with immeditate access to recovery info, success stories and Facebook Live sessions.
Expertly Designed For Chronic Illness Patients
Because many sufferers of ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia. MCS, EHS and Associated Conditions often lack energy, have an inability to concentrate and lead interrupted lives based on their symptoms, I wanted to make it easy to access information about their condition in a way that worked for them.
Features Of The Channel
This Is How To Get My Free Podcast
Using the channel preview link to download the channel via a PC
If you have iTunes installed on your computer- Click the blue button marked "View in iTunes" under the Gupta Program podcast photo. This should take you to our channel within iTunes on your computer.
If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer- Click the blue button called "Free download". This will automatically download iTunes to your computer. Please follow the steps to finalise the installation. Once installed, from there you can locate the channel by selecting podcasts in the left-hand top menu, then “store” in the middle and then type in “gupta program” in the search box.
Downloading Podcasts via iOS
Pre-installed Podcasts app (this will deliver episodes straight to your device)
- Open the app by tapping it.
- Tap 'Browse'.
- Tap the 'Search' button, search for 'gupta program' then tap it.
- A list of available episodes will be displayed. To download an episode, tap the + icon, followed by the download icon (which is the cloud with the down arrow).
- When the episode is added, tap the 'Library' option, find the channel name and tap it. From there, you will see the episode you downloaded. It is now ready for listening.
Downloading via Andriod (2 options)
Using your device, search in Google Play for free 3rd party podcast apps that enable you to sync your iTunes to an Android device.
- If you don't already have iTunes, download it on to your computer. Alternatively, open iTunes if it already installed.
- In the top-left hand corner, select 'Podcasts' from the drop-down menu.
- In the top centre of the window, click the 'Store' option.
- Search for "gupta program" in the search bar in the top right-hand corner (make sure the 'Store' option is selected vs Library")
- Under "Podcasts', click on 'The Gupta Program For Chronic Conditions'
- On our podcast's page, you will see a list of all available episodes. If you want to stream an episode, click the play button to the left of the episode.
- To download an episode, select the 'Get' button that is on the right-hand side.
- When the episode has finished downloading, click the 'Library' button that is situated at the top centre. Then simply double-click the desired episode.
- Transfer the episodes to your Andriod device via a data cable.