We are very happy to announce the third Gupta Program Coach Training that will start in September 2019. This will be a comprehensive training course on how to help clients on their healing journey with various conditions including ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, and MCS, and other chronic health conditions.
We welcome all of you: Yoga teachers, naturopaths, hypnotherapists, EFT Practitioners, life coaches, seasoned therapists or those of you that are at the start of your coaching career.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Watch Our Information Here
Recording of the free webinar with Ashok and the Training Supervisors Fenna and Frances.
tWe are delighted to be offering a 2-year Training to become a ´Gupta Program Coach´, and it is more than just a training. You start on a personal journey that deepens your understanding in healing yourself and assist others in their healing. An important part is self-experience and bonding with your fellow Trainees. The training will unfold the core of the issues that are important in healing; first in your own life and then in working with others. Following the Gupta Program ourselves made us deeply aware of what is needed for people with chronic illnesses. We made the Training flexible so you can design your own tempo to follow most of the parts of the Training, determined by your background and capacity to learn.
Thanks to Ashok and our team of Coaches the ´Gupta Programme´ has renewed itself and it is a joy to my professional life to be in this Gupta family team: 10 years as a coach and half of it as the designer of the Training, as Teacher and as Supervisor. Frances and I were dedicated to design this Training and in September we will start the third group. If you are interested to join the 3 levels Training you can have a 20 minute chat with Frances or myself to pose questions and together we look if this Training fits into your life.” You can contact Frances or myself for this 20 minute chat at [email protected] or [email protected]
-Fenna, Coach Supervisor and Trainer
The 3 Levels Of Coaching
We have divided the program into 3 Levels to cover a range of levels of development as a Gupta coach depending on where you wish to take it, and to what standard you are committed to developing in this work.
- LEVEL 1: Gupta Coach Introductory Training: 3 Day Workshop in London, September 13th –15th 2019
2. LEVEL 2: 8 Months Training to Become an Official Gupta Program Coach Intern, mid-Nov 2019 -June 2020
3. LEVEL 3: 8 months Training to become an Official Gupta Program Coach with listing on the website (please note that the Gupta Program takes 10% of client fees for being on the website), dates TBC
Description of The 3 Levels of Training
LEVEL 1: Gupta Coach Introductory Training: 3 Day Workshop in London
Content of Workshop
The 3-day Workshop in London is the first step in becoming an official Gupta Program Coach. The workshop is also designed for everyone who wants to use the tools for themselves and with others (not clients), but may not necessarily want to become an official Gupta Program Coach. After following this workshop you will be a local spokesman for the programme and able to give retrainers some basic support in the form of advice, You will not be eligible to work on a process of healing with a client.
If you are a coach already working with clients you can do a session with Fenna or Frances after Level 1 to discuss if you can use the Program with clients.
After completing Level 1 you will:
- Be able to advise a person in using the Book, the Techniques used in the Gupta Program and improve your own use of the Program.
- Be able to say that you’ve attended an Introductory Gupta Program Coach Training.
- You can use your experience with the Gupta Program locally but you cannot be mentioned on the official international Website of the Gupta Program. Nor can you ask money for your advice.
Requirements To Attend The Workshop
- Date: 13th – 15th September 2019
- Trainers: Ashok Gupta, Fenna van der Vijver, Frances Goodall
- Venue: Stanmore, North London HA7 4PS. Nearest Tube: Stanmore. Accommodation options, please check www.booking.com . The closest hotel is the Village Hotel. https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels/london-watford/
- Basic Sandwich lunch is included, but if you have special requirements, please kindly bring your own packed lunch.
You will receive: Level 1 Support Certificate to show that you’ve attended this Introductory Training and a manual to support your learning.
How To Apply
- You can apply for level 1 by transferring £495 for joining live or £645 for joining remote option, before 1 September 2019. The details about bank transfer are below. You can make a decision on level 2 and 3 later.
- REMOTE OPTION: We are now offering the option to join Level 1 remotely only for those outside Europe, although we prefer people to come to the level 1 workshop in London (Sept 13-15, 2019). Attending Live is the best way to absorb all the information and it is very valuable to meet Ashok, the supervisors, the other coaches and coaches to be. We are a team, so it is good to have seen each other face to face and exchange.
- As level 2 and 3 are online, it makes it extra special and fun to join the workshop in London.
- There will be an opportunity to join remote in case you absolutely cannot make it live.
- Please note that you will not join in LIVE, only receive recordings. You will receive a recording of the 3-day workshop and you will be asked to participate in some online follow-up Skype sessions with Frances and Fenna (supervisors) to make sure the same content is covered and absorbed as in the live workshop.
- The total price of joining remotely: £645. (This is £150 more than the live workshop due to professional recording and extra time to spend with supervisors).
- REFUND. Please note: If you later decide you don’t want to do the Level 1 course you will be refunded 80% before July 1, 50 % before August 1, and there will be no refund after August 1.
Being a coach is great way of learning more about yourself and consolidating your own journey, as well as a rewarding way of giving back! It is a rich journey of self-fulfilment.
-Ashok, Clinic Director
Sign Up Here To Attend Coaching Training Level 1,
Two Payment Methods:
1. Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
Level 1 *LIVE* Only £495
Level 1 *REMOTE* Only £645:
Name: Harley Street Solutions LTD Bank: HSBC
IBAN Number: GB07MIDL40062221411020
Sort Code: 40-06-22 Account No.: 21411020 Swift code: MIDLGB22
REF: SEP COACH TRAINING (please email [email protected] to let us know)
"Being a Gupta Coach for over a decade now has been such an important part of my professional life, since my own journey of recovery from CFS. I'm so grateful to Ashok and all he has created to support others to heal from chronic illness, and to the team of coaches, who are all wonderful! Join the family of skilled coaches in this training programme that offers you deep personal growth, as well as skills to competently and confidently set up a professional practice, and a fabulous community of Gupta Coaches to work alongside'
-Frances, Coach Supervisor and Trainer
LEVEL 2: 8 Months Training to Become an Official Gupta Program Coach Intern
(Amount of Supervision will vary according to your existing levels of qualifications & experience)
A Look At Some Of The Aspects We Will Cover
8 Supervision Sessions
Requirements To Continue Level 2 (Which Can Run In Parallel To Training)
3 – 5 Private Sessions
Buddy-Groups (For Level 2 and Level 3)
Requirements for certification and Year Book. (for Level 2 and Level 3)
Social Media (For Level 2 and Level 3)
*Note: If you are already an experienced coach or therapist we may decide you are ready for certification before completing all the supervision hours or other requirements that are listed above, which means the cost might be less.
- Start: Mid-November 2019
- Trainers: Fenna van der Vijver and Frances Goodall
- Time schedule: 8 – 12 months
- Workload: 4 -7 hours every week. Weekly Buddy get together
- You will receive: Level 2 certificate of being an Official Level 2 Gupta Coach. Level 2 gives a Certification that gives you the possibility to use the Gupta Program in your own region and own practice.
- You will not be on the Gupta Program website. On your own website, you can name yourself a Level 2 Gupta Program Coach.To be a Certified Gupta Program Coach and being eligible to have your name on the website you have to finish Level 3 also.
- Costs: Approx £1750 (cost is spread out throughout the year with supervision sessions and group sessions paid you progress throughout the course).
LEVEL 3: 8 months Training to become an Official Gupta Program Coach with listing on the website
A Look At Some Of The Aspects We Will Cover
Requirements To Continue Stage 3
3 – 5 Private Sessions With a Supervisor and Gupta Coach.
For insight on your own trauma/history/patterns/functioning/blind spots/projections/counter transference. Fenna and Frances will discuss with you how many sessions you will need in their view. Costs for extra sessions are paid for by the Trainee
For the other items see Level 2.
- Trainers/supervisors: Fenna van der Vijver, Frances Goodall
- Time schedule: 8 – 12 months : September 2020
- Workload: 4 – 7 hours every week. Weekly Buddy get together
- Costs: £1750 pound (not a lump sum payment, but spaced payments).
- Same prices for Group Supervision and individual supervision as Level 2.
- Level 3 certificate as Certified Gupta Program Coach and a profile on the international website www.guptaprogram.com (please note that the Gupta Program takes 10% of client fees for being on the website)
Your First Year As Official Gupta Coach
After committing to Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 and having your name on the international website you oblige yourself for 1 year of 6 group/private supervision sessions with the Supervisors following the year of your certification. The themes in that year will be chosen by the supervisees.
As a team, we also commit to yearly learning obligations: 6 hours minimal of training courses, workshops or reading. And to continue to keep having ongoing supervision and individual sessions. We invite you to express yourself in the monthly meetings online with a short lecture or workshop.
Fenna van der Vijver
Fenna van der Vijver (1951) is a senior body-oriented psychotherapist (degree at the Free University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands in 1987) and staff member of the Gupta Program Organisation. She followed the Ridhwan spiritual School for 12 years and works with intention sending groups and the Power of quantum physics. She is a qualified Hypnotherapist/NLP trainer. And followed many courses in meditation (Guenka tradition), breathing therapy (Jan van Dixhoorn) and many other courses on psychosomatic illness and spirituality.
She is a Supervisor and Trainer for the newly developed Training for Health-workers to become a Gupta Program Coach, which she helped to develop. She works in the field of neurotic disturbances with many different techniques, and also works with the Gupta Program since 2010.
She was ill with CFS for 11 years and she healed herself from CFS with, amongst others, the help of the Gupta Program.
Her vision is to guide people on their personal journey to find their personal process behind illness, and this is one of her professional talents. Another talent is her positive way to supervise coaches when they assist their clients on this same journey. And to invite coaches to reflect deeply on their own journey that is triggered by working with clients.
Fenna works in a ´duo-coaching´ setting with some of the Gupta Program Coaches. She loves to enjoy nature, meditation, healthy food, swimming, Nordic Walking and self-expression dance. Together with her partner she lives in Spain. She is a mother and grandmother.
Frances Goodall is a Gupta Coach, EFT Trainer and NLP Practitioner who draws on over sixteen years of training and experience in the area of health and wellbeing, and personal and spiritual development. Her work is influenced from her own experience of healing from CFS/ME 2001-2006, a spiritual crisis 2005-2007 and a decade helping others to heal from chronic illnesses as a bodyworker, Gupta coach and psychology practitioner. Frances is passionate about helping others to achieve their health goals and to awaken to their true potential as they physically heal. Since her health recovery, Frances has run half-marathons, travelled and developed her practice to be able to support her family. She now lives with her son in Sheffield.
Frances has been a Gupta coach since 2008 and she has been thrilled to support the wave of new coaches in 2016/2017 as a supervisor for the training programme and is looking forward to supporting you this year on your journey to become a Gupta coach.
Frances is also an EFT Trainer in Sheffield and the co-founder of Women’s Wellness Circle, which offers support for women healing from chronic illnesses.